Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - CAT
- Cats are recognized as true carnivores. With domestication, they have adapted to foods containing cereals. Because the cat has a short intestine and high animal protein needs, we favor the maximal use of highly digestible proteins with a limited addition of grains. The best way to feed a domestic cat is to privilege the use of fresh meats in combination with varied sources of starch, vitamins and minerals. Slow and humid baking of ingredients ensure better digestion and allows a better and longer life for cats.
Duck, Turkey meal, Whole peas, Green lentils, Duck meal, Whole chickpeas, Canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Natural flavor, Ground whole flaxseed, Brewer’s yeast, Dried beet pulp, Salmon oil, Calcium sulfate, Inulin (prebiotic), Spinach, Dried kelp, Pineapple, Dehydrated alfalfa meal , Potassium chloride, Choline chloride, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cranberries, Sweet potatoes, Sea salt, Taurine, Yucca schidigera extract, Iron sulfate, DL-Methionine, Zinc sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, Chondroitin sulfate, Niacin supplement, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Manganese proteinate, Copper sulfate, Copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, Manganese sulfate, Thiamine mononitrate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Calcium iodate, Folic acid, Sodium selenite, Rosemary extract. May contain trace amounts of peanut.
Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 20%, Crude Fiber 5%, Moisture 10%, Ash 8%, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Omega Acids 3/6